Friday 29 April 2011

The time in life

Admit it, we all bullied someone, or if you are perfect (which I'm not) you have been bullied. I do admit i have bullied but i also have been bullied. But the way i was bullied is not the way i bully people.


For starter it DOES not matter if you are gay. Many people are. And being called it is Very upsetting. Just because my Friends are girls then doesn't mean I'm gay. Ive had a girlfriend.

The other ones are showing off, beating me up. And countluss threats.


But if you are beging bullied, TELL SOMEONE

4 comments:

  1. Well done Mitch, you make me very proud even when your a demon!!! Love you soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading the next post ! love you lots xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mitch! I like your blog. Keep on writing! I want to also thank you for the video! I really appreciate you taking the time to show me a part of your world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Mitch, you're very talented at writing and I hope you do more soon :)

    ReplyDelete